Interrail (3): Berlin
Berlin. It had been 10 years since I visited Germany's capital and I didn't expect to like it that much (don't know why), but I did. All the pretty buildings, shops, coffee houses... I'm secretly dreaming about going back already. What I'd do again then?
- walking around in Neukölln, Friedriechshain and Prenzlauer Berg
- eating breakfast at Roamers
- staying at the prettiest hostel I've stayed at: Wallyard (if I feel like using time to get to the other areas ^)
- taking € 2 Photobooth-photos (preferably in a booth with confetti, like the one I had now)
- sitting in the little park at Boxhagener platz, and go for dinner and/or ice cream in that area
- drinking Hüftengold's awesome watermelon juice
- taking the S-bahn (which is so much nicer than the U-bahn for one that doesn't like subways, like me)
- walking along the East Side Gallery, which was surprisingly nice (and very touristic, but nice)
- and just enjoying the calm, pretty, cute, friendly - but HUGE - city.