Brussels. university has started again and we have to start blogging (ha), so i spend my days taking photos of strangers (holding waffles) and when photographing tourists gets too cold, i warm up with hot chocolate and a brownie. not bad.
(photos from Eliens fisheye)
Winterberg. last week, i was the luckiest girl alive when i finally (FINALLY) went snowboarding again. my knee hasn't really been nice these past years and of course i didn't have mountains near, but i really should remember it's not that big a thing to drive to Winterberg. we left early in the morning and fell asleep in our own bed again. and we had the very best day.
- go for long walks
- fika (which is: drink coffee/tea and eat cake)
- buy godis (scoop candy), and extra much when it's saturday
- visit the local supermarket and buy everything that looks pretty (especially tea from Granat, at Willy:s, is a must buy)
- eat korv (with cucumber mayonnaise)
- and of course: eat real Swedish kanelbullar.
Uppsala. i'm in Sweden now, visiting my friend Berit who is an exchange student in this little city this year. it's not as cold as i hoped and the only snow there is is leftover, ugly-turned snow, but being here means i finished my exams for this semester and that of course is a very good thing! plus Uppsala is lovely, that also makes up for the lack of winter.