the southern north, v
Göteborg. Somehow I've been in Göteborg several times, but I've never really seen the city. That's why I made sure to (not just visit the penguins and) actually walk a bit around this time, too. Here's what I enjoyed most:
- the cute little yellow hot dog stand at Mariaplan (which also serves vegetarian burgers!) (and extra strong mustard ♡).
- the variation between big (looking) and cute little streets, especially around Ekelundsgatan / Kunsgatan / Vallgatan.
- Vallgatan, as it has all my favorite Swedish (interior) shops: Lagerhaus, Granit and DesignTorget.
- the old Haga area.
- but absolutely also the more vintage and hip Långgatorna-area.
- fika (tea/coffee + cake) at Two Little Birds.
- the view from Alvborgsbron.
- and did I mention PENGUINS in the public park yet?!?!?!?