s e a r c h

15.8.10

Haldern festival

Untitled Untitled

Haldern. For years, this cute little (awesome) festival right across the border from our hometown has been organized, but neither Bernie or I had been there before. We made it in less than an hour (!) and except for that, I was blown away by some other things, too:

- THE LAKE. Haldern is a small town with lots of fields and cows, and this pretty lake not far from the festival camp.
- I ran into a bunch of Slovenian girls I had a highschool exchange with years ago (!).
- Spongebob chocolate isn't only pretty, but tastes good as well.
- and basically everything being so pretty and cute and Beach House's awesome gig.

(Not much fun: I had to leave early because of a throat infection. That, combined with Germans not serving water without gas and the festival not allowing own water bottles at the festival area, made it some quite crappy days.)

Untitled

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten